When you provide personal information to us, please make sure that the information is accurate and complete.
Purposes of collection of personal information
LKSF respects the privacy of your personal information. Unless with your consent, any personal information provided by you through this Website will only be used by LKSF, and/or the designated organizations or persons specified in the “Possible Disclosure” provision below, for all or any one or more of the following purposes:
- handling, processing and verifying the membership and enrollment applications in connection with the Website and the Program;
- administration of the Program;
- all other purposes relating to your learning activities or relating to the Program;
- education or promotion of education or education services in general; and/or
- as permitted by law.
Confidentiality and information security
In order to protect your privacy, LKSF will in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance adopt all reasonably practicable measures to ensure that all your personal information are kept confidentially and securely.
Retention of personal information
Your personal information will be kept by LKSF for a reasonable period of time as may be required for the above purposes and in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
Possible disclosure or transfer
You agree that LKSF may disclose or transfer your personal information to the following classes of entities or persons for any of the purposes specified above:
- appropriate persons in the LKSF, its authorized organizations or persons or any other relevant parties who require it for matters related to you,
- any relevant government departments/appropriate authorities or to such parties as may be required under applicable laws and regulations.
Access and Correction
You have the right to access and/or correct your personal information held by LKSF. To do so, please send your request in writing to:
The Data Controller
Suite 1710, Harbour Centre, 25 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.